Australian style light steel structure villa
2.earthquake,cyclone and fire proof
Design service years: 60 years. This figure is calculated based on conservative theoretical estimation; the actual life time may be even longer. We can design it according to your request .
Fire resistant rating: 1~4 hours . We can design it according to your request
Australian style light steel structure villa Material:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard.
the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis : 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrior and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring , pvc carpet etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board ,water-proof ,termite-proof ,security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm pvc ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glasswool insulation with good sound proof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high quality aluminim sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, wash basin, toilet inculded
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
Australian style light steel structure villa Design code:
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.